Do you get energy helping people, problems of and processes to improve user experiences and communication? Then read on quickly, because we might have a nice job for you!
With our self-directed engineering teams, we are building a platform that revolutionizes the way our end users work. This platform helps our client teams to run advertising campaigns for our clients as effectively and efficiently as possible.
More and more client teams are using our platform and now we are looking for the person who will help us make the life of this teams even better.
As a Customer Success Specialist you are the link between our end users, stakeholders and various engineering teams:
• You ensure that questions/suggestions from users are answered correctly. and efficient handling. This includes a customer-friendly, proactive attitude.
• You coordinate with the different teams who will be the best to handle the incoming requests. If necessary, you can solve them yourself where possible.
• You keep an overview and see where opportunities lie to improve user support.
• You use data to provide insight into why one customer is team works more successfully than others, and together with the different teams around you you optimize our platform and user experience. As a result, we mainly focus on realizing our dreams.
You have ambition to develop in one or more directions, for example:
• Product marketing and communication (Releases, vision and international markets)
• Creating and giving training courses (e.g. video material, central documentation, Q&A platform)
• Business analysis and process optimization
• UX, design or user research. (To improve functionalities and workflow)
• Data analysis and visualizations (eg how is the platform used)
We want you to contribute broadly to customer success . In which you choose your direction and depth.
We expect an autonomous working attitude and you receive the confidence from us to take actions that you find suitable to make our users more successful. You take our communication, support and, where necessary, the product to the next level. We promise to support you with frequent (job) coaching and give you room for (personal) development and growth.
Are you looking for a challenge and do you have the skills to strengthen our team? Then we are looking for you!
• You are independent, customer-oriented and customer-friendly.
• You get energy from going the extra mile to help our customer helping teams move forward.
• You have strong communication skills. You are the link between different disciplines.
• You dare to perform data analysis (e.g. SQL, research, and/or usage statistics).
• You are technically skilled and/or have an affinity with software development and data.
• Thinking level: HBO, WO
• Task level: Professional
• Experience: 2+ years
• Location: Sittard/Eindhoven
• Language: Dutch, English
• Autonomy === happiness.
• Build your own career path, supported by coaches.
• You get room for personal development and to experiment to gain new experiences.
• Work in our hybrid way of work; You work 1 or 2 days on location and you can fill in the rest yourself.
• Be part of a fast-growing company with a healthy dose of innovation, dedication and regular social events!