Are you a full-stack software engineer with a passion for front-ends? Can you be a leader and transfer your enthusiasm, knowledge and drive to innovation to your colleagues? Then we are looking for you!
Together with one of our self-organizing 'JARVIS engineering teams' you will build on a technical innovation that will revolutionize the way our end users work. JARVIS – 'the butler behind heroes' is not just a tool. JARVIS helps our campaign management department to advertise as effectively and efficiently as possible. We strive to provide a unique experience to our end users through the mix of user experience (UX) and machine learning. Your role in this is to bring the UX vision to life. You do this by taking the lead over the technical implementation of the front-ends, increasing the knowledge level of the teams, and researching innovations while building full features together with your team (full-stack).
You have the autonomy and our confidence to take actions that you find suitable to take our front-ends and their styling to the next level. We will of course support you in this through frequent (job) coaching and room for development and growth. You can also count on the enthusiasm of your fellow engineers. You combine this with your role as a full stack developer, which makes you contribute to the entire spectrum of development.
The stack in which you will work consists of: C# (.net Core), ReactJS with Typescript and SCSS in a microservices architecture that is hosted using AWS cloud infrastructure (including kubernetes).
Are you looking for a challenge and do you have the skills to strengthen our team? Then we are looking for you!
• You know how to lead engineers to the next level
• You have 5+years of experience as a front-end Software engineer
• You get energy from building full features together with your team
• You understand the importance of user experience and can convey this to your others
• Education: HBO, WO
• Task level: professional
• Location: Sittard
• Autonomy === happiness
• Work with modern tools
• Build your own career path, supported by coaches and time to gain new experiences.
• Hybrid way of work; You work together with your team on location for 1 or 2 days and you can fill in the rest yourself.
• Be part of a fast-growing company with a healthy dose of innovation, dedication and regular social events!