Would you like to be responsible to define and execute an appropriate EMEA strategy? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
Our head office is in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and we are a subsidiary of Greenhouse Group, a WPP company.Reporting to the CEO of WPP Open Dynamic Content your responsibility will be to define and execute an appropriate EMEA sales strategy, including the growth of existing partnerships, as well as exploration and identification of new partnerships to maximize sales and profitability. Collaborate with the key stakeholders across our network of agencies and clients, and motivate the commercial team to achieve our ambitious sales targets. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies, including business development, marketing, technical, operational and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability. Act as a Business Representative/Brand Ambassador at major industry events, conferences, and key events to generate leads.
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally in the ad-tech industry partnering with creative, production and media agencies.
• Native or fluent English.
- Solid demonstrable track record in international sales.
- Proven commercial growth in current and previous roles with the ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills to drive and deliver sales targets.
<- Able to prioritize work-load for self and direct reports in order to maximize profit.
- Demonstrable evidence of 'from and to' performance increases.
• Position will be based out of Greater London area, United Kingdom or the Netherlands. • Define, execute, and effectively communicate our sales strategy and operation plans.
• Deliver top line sales growth through new and existing partnerships.
• Develop the breadth and depth of sales within existing and future markets.
• Identify new commercial opportunities to increase revenues on a global competitive market.
• Understand Creative ad-tech landscape and trends.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting agency, client and partner relationships through working collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement.
• Partner with agencies and clients to understand their business objectives and maximize sales performance in the most efficient, cost effective and commercial manner. • Lead, motivate and grow an International Sales team (currently 7 sales and client managers in EMEA) to create a high performing EMEA sales team.
• Set review and provide feedback on expectations for direct reports improve their skills and technical ability in line with the company goals and their career aspirations
• Communicate regular updates on key performance indicators to business-wide stakeholders.
• Work with our leadership team to bring our business purpose & vision to fruition by developing & delivering our plans.
• Role model our values with internal and external stakeholders
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• International travel will be part of your role in a post-COVID era.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and business models by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven landscape. .